You CAN do something!
But – the situation around me seems so far beyond anything I can control or make a difference in – and yet I have found a way! I have discovered a powerful way I CAN do something EMPOWERING and POSITIVE in the midst of so much negative.
I long for positive change,
…. in our nation, in our finances, our businesses, in ourselves – but sitting passively at home (during a Stay-away) actually seems so dis-empowering! I’m an action person! I need to DO something about a situation I don’t like!
After all, I’m not a Tree!
And yet …..
We have prayed so much, for so many long years … and yet … our “Alice in Wonderland” country just keeps getting more and more bizarre and alarming.
Have you been questioning God?
At times, I have found myself questioning how effective our prayers actually are? Is God hearing us? Does He care? (Sorry Lord!) And I feel worn out praying and pleading and hoping.
How do we pray?
But,I have discovered I CAN DO something empowering that I believe is Powerful and Effective. I have found a way to pray ‘God’s will’, to declare truth, to impact change in the spiritual realm and to build my faith. I have discovered:
The Power of Affirmations and Declarations
– speaking out loud and with authority the Scriptures, Promises and Prophecies that the Lord has given.
Remember I’ve been saying
…. in past blogs, that every outcome or success/ failure in our lives is rooted in our Thoughts – positive or negative? You must change your THINKING to change your life! Your life will change on the outside, when you change on the INSIDE.
One essential way to cope in this difficult environment is to replace Negative thinking with Positive thinking. One of the best, most powerful ways I have found to do this is with Powerful, Positive, Scriptural Affirmations and Declarations!
Replace negative, defeated, worldly thinking
… with Scriptural thinking! The Bible says, “Be transformed by the renewing of your mind (Romans 12:2).”
Christian Affirmations are inspirational Words and Scriptures.
They help you to speak God’s Word, and to proclaim and believe God’s Promises. They will help you to stay thankful and appreciate all of your blessings.
The Bible is filled with God’s Promises!
Scriptural Affirmations will help us to SPEAK VICTORY, and start living the abundant life that Jesus has for you (John 10:10)
By speaking out my chosen Scriptural promises and affirmations I believe I am:
- Declaring Gods will – His good, pleasing and perfect will
- Growing in my understanding of WHO He is
- Speaking hope over myself, my family, our nation
- Building and strengthening my Faith and Hope
- Proclaiming God’s promises and Truth
- Being empowered as I declare this is Truth
- Using the authority that Christ has given me
Gods word cannot lie and it will not return void!
Use the Power of His Word. Speak out His promises. Declare Truth to the Heavenly Realms.
Here are a few good ones to get started on…
- Ephesians 3:20 – God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I ask or think.
- Matthew 19:26 – With God, all things are possible
- Romans 8:28 – He causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.”
- Philippians 1:6 – God is faithful. He will complete the good work that He has begun
- Matthew 6:10 – Your kingdom come, Your will be done.
- Psalm 27:13 – I am still confident of this, I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
Wow ! (If you need more powerful declarations, check out Steve Backlunds Daily Declarations)
Science has so much to say about how and why this works.
Its fascinating! More about this exciting adventure next post!
But, in the mean-time, why don’t you find some of your favourite Scriptural promises, and start declaring them out loud. You CAN do something powerful and wonderful!